Friday, January 9, 2009

Body Worlds

Bernell and I went to the Body Worlds exhibit this week and found it to be very interesting and worthwhile. Real human bodies were used and displayed in positions such as dancing, sports, etc. The muscles, fat, tendons, bones, nerves, heart, arteries, veins, lungs, intestines, and other inner parts were exposed. Gave a very good perspective of how we're put together and how some diseases affect our bodies.

My problem, after the exhibit tour, was going to Kentucky Fried Chicken for lunch and trying to eat a chicken leg. I looked at the meat (muscle), bone, tendons, fat and it did me in. Couldn't quite finish it. Should have chosen a pizza place.

2 comments:

Arnold said...

It is an amazing exhibit. Somehow I never connected it to something edible but then we didn't get out and eat right after seeing it.

Julie said...

That was neat to see. We got frozen custard after seeing it, so of course, no problems eating that!