Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Spring Flowers

I did my annual spring tour of the beautiful Church office grounds, yesterday. I met Becky for lunch at the Lion House and then we went out for some picture taking.
The tulips are at their peak. Just look at the pictures and enjoy!!!



Pretty huh!!!!

The wind started getting very strong so Becky went back to work and I left, too. The only damage we sustained during the night was the awning on our backyard swing flew off and over the top of the house. Bernell found it in the front yard this morning with broken hinges.

I guess the pretty tulips of yesterday will have to endure some snow today or tomorrow. Nice while it lasted.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Now if only the weather would clear up a few days so we can enjoy the spring flowers!

Julie said...

I want to go for a stroll there too!