Sunday, June 22, 2008

My New Blog


I've just begun my own blog today and so I will be learning how it works. I've enjoyed reading Arnold's and Julie's so I'll give it a try, too.
Our latest adventure was a trip to St. George last week. We love seeing the Broadway musicals at the Tuacahn Amphitheater so we saw
Les Miserables first and The Sound of Music the next night. During the day, we visited the Brigham Young home, the visitor's center at the Temple, and the Jacob Hamblin home in Santa Clara. We ate lunch at a fun little old house converted to a bakery and lunch place called Tobler's in Santa Clara.
It was pretty hot, 103 degrees, during the day but the evenings were nice for the plays.


7 comments:

Becky said...

It sounds like your little trip was fun. I'd love to go down there again one of these days and see a play at Tuacahn.

Julie said...

Mom blogging, what next??? It will be fun to see your pictures & stuff!

Becky said...

Gee, maybe I'll have to start blogging one of these days. That is, if I can regularly come up with something to say . . . blah blah blah n' stuff.

Annette said...

Wow Nanster - You are going to have to teach me some things about computers. Don't forget to blog about our sister's day on Monday!

Arnold said...

Well, welcome to the blogosphere, the land of the bloggers where the best kept secrets spread around the world at the speed of light, accompanied by pictures of the blessed event.

Having seen what a wonderful job you've done with print media, I'm looking forward to great things showing up on this blog.

Nancy said...

This is me just testing comments.

Unknown said...

I really love the plays at Tuacahn as well. I have a brother (along with his family) that lives in St. George. Looks like you have a lot of fun trips. You made it through some tight places.

BTW, I'm Arnold's daughter-in-law(Lee's wife), so welcome to blogging.