Thursday, July 17, 2008

Busy Twins

I had a busy day, yesterday, watching the twins, Ava and Liam. Lynda needed to visit the dentist with Jonah so Grandma watched these 2 busy ones for a few hours.
They are now 16 months old and Liam is beginning to walk. So cute to watch him do this. Ava is getting close but still hasn't taken any steps on her own. Ava loves to look at books with whoever will do it with her and Liam could care less about books. He loves to throw balls and chase them, kind of like a little puppy!
Fun watching 2 grow up together and see how different the feminine and masculine are from the very beginning. Don't know how Lynda gets anything else done around there because it takes all I have to keep up with these 2 little busy bodies!

2 comments:

Emily Hartvigsen said...

Hi Nancy! My mom told me you had a blog, so I came to check it out. Looks good. I have a blog too it's www.hartvigsens.blogspot.com
Love,
Emily (Ancell) Hartvigsen

Kristi said...

Cute babies! Growing so fast!