Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Gardening

Was such a great day today to work outside. The temperature dropped to about 85 degrees. Perfect!
I spent the whole day mowing, edging, trimming, weeding, transplanting some flowers, and then just sitting with my orange juice-sprite drink admiring all my hard work.

Then dinner time came and Bernell, Becky, and I enjoyed eating out on the patio for a change. It's been too hot all summer to enjoy eating outside so this was a nice treat....except for the constant noise of the school's air conditioner which keeps running even after school hours and all night and all weekend. Good use of our tax money!

I decided to sit out on the patio and enjoy the great outdoors again this evening with my computer. Well, the school air conditioner is loudly still running and...the neighbor next door's decided to do some work with his table saw right next to our fence. Oh, yes, and a low flying helicopter's flying over now. So much for city life! At least the other neighbor's dog isn't barking right now.

No comments: