Monday, November 24, 2008

Grandma

We celebrated cute little Emma's 1st birthday about a week ago. Nice to have both grandmas there.

As I've been planning and preparing for Thanksgiving dinner this week, I've thought about last year spending it in Minnesota at Julie and Todd's with Mason, Sarah, and tiny one-week old Emma. She was a beautiful little doll then. Now she's almost walking, still awfully cute, and is grandchild number 11.

All 11 of them are very precious, busy, smart kids. I think this is a good time to be thankful for this blessing in my life. Being a grandma is great! So fun to drive up to their houses for a visit and they come out glad to see you and give you hugs. What more could a grandma want!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

You have some adorable grandkids! My mom tells me all the time to endure being a mom because then you get to be a grandmom!

Julie said...

It's fun to have grandmas around for a change! Thanks for all you do!

Megan Parr said...

Yes, I will be glad to provide you with a big bear hug whenever you want. :) Thanks so much for being our grandma!! You're the best!