Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Birthday

I had a milestone birthday last week.....the one where I now carry a Medicare card in my wallet. That's just for old people! Oh well, guess I'm old, too.

The celebrations lasted for 3 days. Wednesday, the 8th, we (Bernell, daughters, sisters, and brother) went to dinner at Little America (which has become a tradition on my big day). Thursday was spent at Lori's with daughters and grandchildren. They bought take out from the Olive Garden. Yummy. (Too hard to take all the little ones in a restaurant). Friday, my two sisters took the day off work and they treated me to a whole day of doing the girl thing, shopping, eating out, shopping, eating again, and did I say shopping. Lots of laughing and fun together.

I have a great family. This celebration would not have been anything without them.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Happy birthday to youuu, this is your da-aay . . .
Happy Birthday, Mom!

Julie said...

That was a fun birthday celebration, I'm happy I got to be a part of two of them!
Just don't go using that medicare card anytime soon (except for your next adventure with Susan & Annette, squish squish).

The Hall Clan said...

Happy Birthday Nancy...good thing some of us don't know EXACTLY when the medicare card is issued. :)

so nice that your girls are so close to do these fun things with.