Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ancell Picnic

We had our Ancell picnic this past weekend.
All of my siblings came and many of their children and grandchildren came.

Lots of good food was enjoyed by all.
The usual sitting around and talking took place while the children played on playground equipment. Nice fishing pond nearby so the little 2 years olds had to be watched, though.
Shannon, Garry's daughter, did a good job putting this together at a park near her home.
We all brought white elephant gifts.
Ken got the gift I brought. It was a picture of him with his 3 sisters. This first picture is the original. The one he got was edited a little bit.
I had some fun changing faces to different bodies.
I slid them all one to the right. Annette has Ken's (not sure I like her with a mustache), I have Annette's face and Susan has mine (can't tell the difference....well maybe), and then Ken with Susan's face (we'll leave this to our imagination as to what he or she looks like).

Julie's studying the picture, too. She's not quite sure about it either.


But it made for a good laugh.

That's what fun in getting together with family. Having a good laugh and just catching up on things.

Family, that's what it's all about!!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

That was a fun evening! I think your picture was the best gift of the night.